No Win No Pay

(03) 9600 3400

Injuries can occur to anyone, anywhere. So if you have suffered an injury in a public place, you may be entitled to compensation if the injury occurred as a result of someone else’s fault.

Examples of public places include, supermarkets and shopping centres, hotels, pubs, bars, restaurants, churches, schools etc.

Types of claims can include, slips, trips and falls, sexual abuse (eg institutional abuse, church abuse).

What compensation can you claim?

  • Pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
  • Economic loss (past and future)
  • Medical costs for treatment (past and future), including travelling expenses
  • Care needs created due to injuries suffered (past and future)
  • Wrongful death / dependency claims

As every person’s circumstances are different, we can assist you in understanding your compensation entitlements and provide advice specific to your individual circumstances.

It is critical you obtain expert legal advice early on to ensure your compensation entitlements are maximised. Also, very strict time limitations apply to public liability claims in Victoria so it is essential you seek legal advice without delay.

If we believe that you have a case, we will act for you on a No Win-No Pay basis so that you can focus on your recovery while we focus on ensuring you receive your full and correct compensation entitlements.

No Win No Pay

Call us now to talk to a lawyer directly. (03) 9600 3400

Send us an enquiry

and a lawyer will be in touch.

Meet our lawyers